Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Well......Still No Air Conditioner - Durn......But We Do Have A Bingo Number....and some DSP Samplers. So let's get started.


Well our Air Conditioner Still Looks Like This.....But Soon She'll be All Smiles. That's what I keep telling myself. But it is true, it will be fixed soon. 

And Guess What I've Been Doing Today! 
I made some little Samplers with some of the new Designer Series Paper.
Magic In The Night - Halloween
Gilded Autumn
Poinsettia Place
I have these all in envelopes and will be mailing them to everybody tomorrow. I was so excited, I forgot to add a little note with them.

And now, let's do BINGO




How about B13. 


Hi Everybody
I promise I'm working on cards and will have some to show you on Wednesday, But how about some pictures of my beautiful Sand Creek. So Beautiful....

See these little purple flowers....notice the little spot of white in the center of the picture...
A Cute little butterfly. 

More of the little purple flowers on the boardwalk. 

You know what's really hard to believe? Ric and Wiley were with me and I have no pictures of them. Believe me, Wiley was mostly smelling the rag weeds and I have no idea what that's all about. 

Have a great day everybody and blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment