Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Christmas In July and Oh Yea......The Next Bingo Number.


Just a quick card using the Poinsettia Petals and the Poinsetta 
dies
I used the same die instead of the small, medium and large. I'm gonna try that next time.
Can't say much but will give you all the information after August 4th. 
This truly was so easy and fun to color, color, color with Stampin' Blends of course. 





And the Lucky Bingo Number Is......
Tomorrow I'll have information on the new Online Ordering Change. It's coming August 4th.....so I'll explain it all.

And Now for the Really important News....Our Air Conditioner Went Out Today....YUCK. And the Air Condition Guru can't come for a week...YUCK again....So if you wonder where I am for the next week....in my Stamp Room with the Portable Air Conditioner ON HIGH>


Have a very blessed day and stay safe, safe, safe.

Love and Blessings 
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! Sorry about the AC :-( Got my order :-)

    ReplyDelete