Thursday, July 16, 2020

Bingo Number Today Is......Plus other fun facts.

Oh my Goodness. Look what we planted in our yard today!
It's  so beautiful and it's coming back every year. Ric went to the store to buy a blade for the Lawn Edger and came back with this plant. I think he did pretty good. 
And before all this got done.....My beautiful walk at Sand Creek made my day start out just right.

I think the bird in this picture is a Snowy White Egret. Plus there was a Goose beside him. 


5 Little Geese Swimming In The 
Water.....They are so lucky. 



The leaves are changing in this tree already. July 15th, Wow. I'm so Exited!

The walk was exactly what I needed. It's so sad in our world right now, but as always, God's Beauty is right there making me happy. 

And Now, How About That BINGO Number.






Hope you all have a great day and remember to just look around at the beauty God has given us.....




Blessings and Love
Lynda and Wiley The Wonder Dog, M.D.



No comments:

Post a Comment