Friday, July 17, 2020

Bingo, Bingo, Bingo and Bingo is our Game.



What's Our Lucky Bingo Number Today?????



And now what have I been working on today? I wish I had something to show you, but all I have done is move one piece of paper from one place to another.
Oh My Goodness.....I did create this afternoon....
Here is a cute little tin I made using some of the new Halloween Items in the August-December Mini Catalog. Just a picture, no details yet.


I do love the stamp set that I used. I think I'm gonna do a card similar to this.....yea.


Here are some more pictures from my day. I did walk this morning 1.74 miles and took some of these pictures.

This pictures shows 3 ducks sitting on a log out in the west pond. Usually I see little turtles on the log. 

Another pictures of the ducks

These beautiful sunflowers although I don't think they're sunflowers, they sure are bright and cheery



This little Goose was so brave. but as I got closer, the little guy headed into the water. 

Family of Geese in the 3rd pond. 


That's all for today folks. Hope you have a great day and remember take a little time for yourself.

Love and Blessings 
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.




No comments:

Post a Comment