Friday, July 24, 2020

Friday....and the weekend is coming....and another Bingo Number is HERE!


Have you ever had an air conditioner ghazi's looked like this? Well we're so lucky.....we're learning the facts of over heating.
1. Panting for dogs is a good thing. Panting for people, not so much.
2. Using a small room fan.....Don't waste your money on one. Does NOTHING.
3. Working as many hours as possible at Children's Hospital is a good thing.

And that's my analysis of a Broken Air Conditioner. But we only have 6 more days....July 29th will be our lucky day....I hope.
I am working on a card but haven't gotten it far enough to share. It's with the new Stamp Set In The Pines. It's a bundle that comes with dies (thank goodness)
How About Number

That's I-25

Have a super day and remember.... We Love Winter
Wiley and I will have a card tomorrow we promise.
Blessings Lynda and Wiley The Wonder go M.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment