Thursday, July 23, 2020

Do You Mind If I share another Poinsettia Petals Card. and yes, it's Bingo Time.


This is the zPoinsettia Petals Suite that will be available on August 4th. I promise I won't be tired of it then and we'll probably do a card using this suite in September. 
Again, no information on how to create this card until August 4th, but I wanted you to see what fun I've had today. 

And Now BINGO Time


Oh my goodness, now I have to find out what the number is.....hold on for a second. 

Found it....Does this number help anybody? 



If you'd like to receive this Paper Pumpkin, log onto Paper Pumpkin HERE and sign up. You can sign up for 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or a year. These kits are pretty amazing......Don't Miss out on an afternoon of relaxing and stamping....doesn't get any better.

NEW ONLINE STORE LAUNCH DETAILS

The current United States online stores will go offline at midnight (MT) on 4 August and will remain offline permanently from that point forward. The new United States online stores will go live at 7:00 AM (MT) on 4 August. I'll have more information about this later.


Here is a video of one of the stamp sets available for Beginners. 


Have a great day everybody and stay safe.

Blessings

Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment