Sunday, July 26, 2020

Sunday Blessings and BINGO.

I hope the YouTube Videos are coming through. Here is a special song.....one of my favorites. I hope you all have a blessed Sunday.....





How about another card. Believe me this is a work in progress. So any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Actuallty I think it needs a lot of help.....so sort of ignore this one and look for the real McCoy on Monday.....



And the Lucky Number today is 
N-42



This is me trying to get dad's attention....of course he's watching the birds and laughing....I don't understand. 
 
Hi Everybody
It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. I have really been thinking of you guys lately but mom says she's too busy to let me have the keyboard....so tonight I stole it. Well actually, I pushed her off the chair, put my back pawn on her belly and told her to stay there until I finished. Sometimes, that's just how you have to do it with that woman. She has been sitting in her chair forever pretending she's creating.....but did you see that silly card she posted today? Pathetic is all I have to say. If she doesn't get that thing fixed tomorrow, I'm gonna have to take over stamping too.  If I want anything done, I have to do it myself. 
          Well I have really been struggling with this heat. Nobody knows how hard it is to have all this 
          gorgeous hair....If I want to look cute, I have to keep the hair, if I want to be comfortable, I have to 
          have a crew cut. Decisions, decisions. But what I love the doing the best, is keep mom and dad up 
          all night panting. They worry bout me and sit there for hours trying to cool me off. Don't tell them, 
          but I'm really not hot in the middle of the night. I'm faking it so they will pay attention to me. All 
          they think about now days are those silly birds. All I see is a bunch of chirping birds, fighting each 
          other just to get a little bird seed and believe me it doesn't smell that great so I can't imagine what
          it taste like,  Well I think mom is finally waking up, she's starting to wiggle so I better say 
           good-bye for now. Love you all and hope you're staying safe.


Have a wonderful Sunday everybody.
As with Wiley, Love you all
Blessings Lynda

1 comment:

  1. Now Wiley, I like the card! Maybe you will like it with some embellishment but I think it is beautiful, just like you! Happy Sunday xoxo

    ReplyDelete