Saturday, July 25, 2020

Saturday....Let's Have a Riddle and Let's Have a Bingo Number

Question: How do you cut a Sea in Half
Answers: Below
Oh My Goodness, it was touch and go, but I did get a card created. The one on the left was my first one and I wasn't very satisfied, so along comes the card on the right. All in the mist of.....checking one more time to see if we can get the air conditioner working and why my light upstairs keeps doing crazy things. One fixed and the other one on Monday.....yea 2 days earlier then first thought. But here are met cards for tonight.
These cards were created using the Beautiful Autumn Suite(stamp set, punches and ribbon from the bundle is what I used from the suite) and the Gilded Autumn Specialty Designer Series Paper.



And now how about that Bingo Number.
Hope everybody has this number.....
Do You? 
And now the answer to our Riddle.
How do you cut a Sea in Half
With a Sea Saw....
Please don't laugh too hard, it was a very good popsicle that I ate to get this riddle.

Hope you all have a great day.....
Love and blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.
I promise he's still trying to find a cure but he's struggling with the heat....Seems his research is boiling over and making real testing impossible.

2 comments:

  1. These cards are both beautiful! The one on the right I like for a Thanksgiving Card :-) No Bingo yet but .... close :-)

    ReplyDelete