Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Today Was Spent Doing This......and Sure Enough Bingo Popped Into My Head Too!

So if you had all these pieces and more, what would you create? Seriously Help Please. I have been staring at them for a while now and nothing is fitting into the proper place. I will keep working and we'll see what tomorrow brings....
Will This Silly Little Number make somebody a Winner?

Let's See. 
That's B-11. How are we doing guys? 


Hi Everybody
Boy were we busy on yesterday (Tuesday). We transplanted some of our Iris from the back yard to the front yard. I can't wait. Only have to wait 2 years because they won't bloom next year. I'm happy none of you had to watch me try to get up from sitting on my rear end for 30 minutes....That was an adventure. I think I got 30 minutes of cardio exercise for that fun filled event in my life. 

Wiley will have an opportunity this evening to tell you all his exciting news. Until then he wants everybody to stay safe and healthy.

Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.

2 comments:

  1. I love fall cards!! NO BINGO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any news about your sister in law? I did send a card and continued prayers, Jean

    ReplyDelete