Friday, July 31, 2020

Let's Talk about the Prized Peony Suite and oh yea.....B I N G O

The Prized Peony Suite is one of my favorite stamp sets in this new catalog....and I think about a million other people feel the same. I have seen so many cards which helped me create this card.....It's one we'll be doing this month at class... Remember August 9, 15 or 16...Let me know.

I'll have all the details on the class information sheet for class.

And now let's get that crazy bingo number for today.

How About 
Got that.....B9..
Have a great day everybody and please stay safe.
Don't forget classes for August are
Sunday, August 9th 1 p.m.
Saturday, August 15, 11 a.m.
Sunday, August 16, 1 p.m.

Let me know what day you'd like to attend.'
if you would still like to do the walk through class. I can do the walk through on Sunday August 16th from 12 to 1 p.m. then my regular class will start. Please let me know if you'd like to do that,

Again, Have a great day and love you all
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment