Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sunday thoughts and another Silly Little Bingo Number.



 
One Day at A Time.....I listened to the words to this song and realized we will be okay just remember.... One Day at A Time
Blessings to Everybody



And how about that Bingo Number....and again where is that sheet? Okay, that didn't take long....only 2 seconds to grab it as it was where it was suppose to be.

Hope you all had a great day today. Wiley worked hard helping me with the July Stamping Walk Through Class. I think he did pretty good for being a little boy dog. 
I didn't do any stamping tonight but remember....It's 

Time and for every $50.00 you spend, you will get a coupon for $5.00 off your purchase in August. 
If you have ay questions, please let me know

And now, time to sleep and get ready for class tomorrow,

Blessings and thank you all for visiting my blog.

Lynda and Wiley and Wonder Dog M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment