Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Talking Tuesday and Another Bingo Number

Let's Talk about one of the really cool suites coming in the August-December Mini Catalog. 3 little punches and some really cute little leaves and acorns and beautiful words. I started this card and although it's not quite done, I had to show it to you. I'm not sure if it will look like this when it's done, but it's a start for one of the cards for next month. As you can see, it's sitting on my table and so the background isn't the best, but I promise tomorrow it will be done and I'll show you the finished project. 



And now, how about that Bingo Number 


If anybody ready to yell BINGO Yet? 
I should have played along so I could see how close we were getting, but like Wiley, we had to disqualify ourselves since we're related to each other and he is in charge of this game. 
That was really hard to explain to the Monster Dog and I'm not sure if he understands the rules yet. I'll have him let you know tomorrow, He's sound a sleep now and yes he's under the bed as we're still hearing fireworks.

Have a great day everybody and I hope you enjoy the cooler day we're suppose to have. At least it's one I'm praying for,

Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment