Monday, July 13, 2020

Movie Monday and Yea Bingo

The August-December Mini Catalog is almost here
Oh my Goodness....And Tonight I'm Gonna be Playing with some of them. 
So I hope you enjoy the Movie with Popcorn and Cracker Jacks. It's a Fun Movie too.



And now how about that Bingo Number.

So will 
Donna Get # 5 or
Will Kathy Get # 2?
And what about Norma? Will she get one More and have 4? 
Only the Bingo Ball Knows.

Let's see who this number helps. Just because there is another number lurking around. Today's Bingo number is B3






Hi Everybody
It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. Boy did I have fun yesterday and today. Everybody came to see me and even though they looked different with their masks on, I knew who they were. It was really funny, mom thought they were coming just to see her and make cards but I knew they were here because I'm so dog gone cute. And I tried all day to thank them with my cute little bark and all mom wanted to do is say "Wiley Be Quiet" Today I think that's those are the only words she knew. 
But I really did have a fun time.  
You see the picture of me.....Well that's dad and this picture shows you how I have to beg for every morsel of food I get. It's just pathetic. 
I know mom wants to get back to her work so I better let her have the keyboard. Thank you again for coming to see me and have a great week,

Love and Blessings
Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 

Lynda Emerson


No comments:

Post a Comment