Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Wednesday's Bingo Number Is......



How are we doing everybody? Is anybody getting close?


And now for a little sneak peak of some pencil coloring I did tonight on a new stamp set in the August-December Mini Catalog. Don't tell anybody I've shown you this. It's a secret until August.


This stamp set is in the Light Me Home Stamp Set and I truly have only colored it with the Stampin' Up! Colored Pencils. Then a little Blender pen to get it all blended together.  I'll show you the finished product tomorrow Not sure what I'm going to do with yet. And don't look at the sky because I think I goofed and might have to try it again. Maybe the Aqua Painter on Water Color Paper. We'll see what tomorrow brings. 

Wiley the Wonder Dog is doing sort of good. I'm sure he's under the bed because when I was outside watering, I heard a loud boom....My only question is WHEN WILL IT END.


REMEMBER BONUS DAYS ARE HERE. 


Don't tell Ric, but I already have some Bonus Dollars. I can't wait till August.


Have a great day everybody and stay cool. I'm eating popsicles. So far Orange and Cherry are my favorites.




Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment