Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Wiley's World Wednesday

 Well Hello Everybody it's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.

Boy how about that snow yesterday? I for one was very happy to have it, as my grandma used to say. "We need the moisture" I kind of thought rain was moisture and it really didn't need to get down to freezing to have moisture, but I'm not a weatherman and I don't think I ever want to be one. What do you got a 50/50 chance of getting the weather right. 

But you know who had a Birthday on Tuesday? Well it's my friend Turbo. Can you believe he's 11 years old. Here is a picture of him getting to eat an ice cream cone....that's because his mom loves him, online my mom and dad who barely remember mine.


So let's all sing Happy Birthday to Turbo.
Ready? Everybody get in tune. Here we go



Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday to You
Happy Birthday Dear Turbo
Happy Birthday To You

AND MANY MORE.

I bet he had a good day and his mom Donna even rubbed him behind his ears. I hope so. I don't think humans know how much we chidden love being rubbed behind our ears. Maybe someday the world will know and all there will be is Cats and Dogs smiling and hugging their parents. 

Some of you know my friend Donnamarie. She rubs me behind the ears all the time when she comes to mom's class. And she talks to me and tells me how much she loves me. She is so nice and I can't wait for this crazy virus to be done so I can see her again. 

Well, guess what else happened this week. Mom and dad went for a walk without me. They think just because I like to smell the weeds (every single one of them) that I take too long. I heard them talking when they got back on Monday and they said...."Wow, taking 5 minutes to walk down the hill on the west end compared to 20 minutes when Wiley is with us is not bad" I think that is just down right rude.  They don't realize that I am looking for a special herb that might help cure the Covid 19 virus. And who knows, maybe the rag weed is just the one to have the antibodies. But I know they didn't see any deer or turtles because when I realized they were going on a walk without me, You all know that mom and dad have a whole bunch of birds they're feeding and a couple of them are D
oves according to mom and Pigeons according to dad. I took my chance and send a message via Dove/Pigeon to all the wild animals at Sand Creek and told them to hide. And ha ha ha, they did hide and all mom and dad got to see was dirt, water and trees and my very scented weeds. 
I know mom is going to make sure there is some Stampin' Up! news in here, so I better let you know what's happening.
Where do I begin. I know mom would love for you to join her team. She says there's a really great special going on right now and I know where she keeps the information on her computer, so hold on a second while I find it. Here it is. I guess it's a really good deal because it only cost $99.00 and you get $125 worth of product, plus an additional 2 stamp sets that are shown in the picture. And they've pre-cut enough card stock to make 16 cards I wish they would have done that for mom. Sometimes that woman cuts paper for days. I thought there might be a YouTube video to show you the cards, but I really got interested in some Doggie YouTube Videos and now it's getting late and I know mom is going to come up stairs pretty soon so I'll ask her to find it if there is one.




And what else is new? 
You know about the Stampin' Cut and Emboss machine, that's al mom has even talking about. She likes hers so much and says it's just cute. Now don't ask me what that woman means by cute. It's a machine it has cranks and nuts and bolts and all sorts of mechanism that makes it work not some cuddly little stuffed animal.  I can't wait for her to get this concept into her thick little head.
Here is another cute picture of little ole me (But not as old as Turbo, just saying)

Love and hugs to Everybody
Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. and mom.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment