Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Wiley's World Wednesday

Hello Everybody, it's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 

Boy did mom and I have a great weekend. We stamped and stamped and stamped.....I am such an inspiration for mom. If you want to know the truth, all the cards mom makes are really ones that' I've told her how to do it. I'm pretty sure you all knew that, but I just wanted to make sure.

And here is my funny story for the week. On Sunday while mom was die cutting using one of the new Stampin' Cut & Emboss machines, the platform fell on her foot. Now needless to say, I've told that woman to wear steel toed shoes, but no she loves going barefooted. All I heard her say was "This will Feel better when it quits hurting". No kidding. It did quit hurting though and mom kind of forgot about it until she woke up the next day....hurt, hurt, hurt. And since I'm a doctor, I assured her it wasn't broken and to suck it up. Needless to say, she just pouted.  Do you believe that. She's such a little baby. 

And now for some more career news. I'm thinking about studying to be an electrician. I've heard that work can be shocking, but it looks really simple. Mom and dad had a new ceiling light put in mom's Stampin' room and the electrician was in and out in no time. Just unhook some wires and hook new wires up. How difficult can that be? I've heard you have to go to school to learn all about electricity but I don't see why, a wire is a wire as far as I'm concerned. Wait, I just found a picture of what can happen when you don't go to school and think you can add one wire to another without knowing what you're doing..........so I think schooling is a good thing. 


Now that we know I'm not going to be an electrician, I guess I'm back to being just Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. instead of Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Fireman, Electrician.
Oh I think you should know if you need a good, real electrician, mom and dad know one. 

Well mom is getting ready to go on her walk to her beautiful Sand Creek and I'm going to see if she'll take me so I better say good-bye for now. Have. a beautiful day everybody
Love and Hugs
Wiley the Wonder Dog.
P,S. please check back tomorrow mom will have lots of news and I know she'll have some projects to share too,




No comments:

Post a Comment