Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Tuesday Technique - Rubber Band Stamping

Technique

This is a technique I have not tried, but Geri told me about it at our down line meeting last night. Here is the start of a finished product. I'll post the finished product tomorrow afternoon on my blog. But let's get 

Items you need

Acrylic Stamp Block 
Various Sizes of Rubber Bands
Various Stampin' Classic Inks. (I used Mint Macaron and Pool Party
Post it notes to use for masking. 

1. On my 3 1/2 x 5: note card, I mask all but 2" of my card base.
2. Using one of the blocks that has rubber bands wrapped around it, ink it with one of the inks you have choosen, and stamp on the exposed area. Make sure you turn your home made stamp at various angles.
3, Sponge the area using a coordinating ink color.
4. Stamp the sentiment.
5. You can either stamp an image on the sponged portion, or add a stamped image as I did.
6. That's all

I know these are very limited instructions, but I will go into more detail tomorrow. Time kind of got away from me last night and I wanted to make sure I at least showed you a sample. I'll have more this afternoon.

Have a great evening everybody and talk to you all later.

Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 
3.


No comments:

Post a Comment