Friday, September 18, 2020

Fun Friday

 


It's Time For Some Fun,.

Don't Forget the Great Opportunity to Join my Team.
It's Called
GET & GO
And here's how it works. 
Now through September 30th, you can get $125 worth of Stampin' Up! product for ONLY $99.  Plus 2 FREE stamp sets and 16 pre-cut card stock to create cards for your first get together. 


Paper Pumpkin

Joy to The World.

This Paper Pumpkin Kit can be ordered between now and October 10th....I have  a feeling it's gonna be all about JOY TO THE WORLD. Could I Be wrong?

Here is a card I made when I attended a Facebook Creative Retreat. It was a fun day and I've never made a Floating Image Card Before.

We'll see what I can come up with for class.
This first picture is the front of the card and when you open it up......
This is the front of the card and how the circle looks like it's floating. 

I'll work on this for our next card class. It's so easy and yet so cute.....
Have a Fun Friday Everybody and don't forget all the great opportunities from Stampin' Up!

Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 








1 comment:

  1. OMG Wiley, you and your Mom have been so busy! Love the envelope liner set! The old set I liked but this is over the top. Thanks for all the pics of the cards!

    ReplyDelete