Monday, September 21, 2020

Monday Movies ----Not Quite A Movie

Hi Everybody

No movie today....I think we've seen all the Stampin' Up! Videos that are currently available and they're having problems making new ones because of this petty virus we're experiencing.

But let's talk about a special class I'll be doing on October 24th & 25th.

More Detail about time and price will be coming soon, but here is what we'll be doing...

 It's Called a 

Squash Book

They are 4" x 4" and are the cutest things I've seen....

The first sample is using the Poinsettia Petal Designer Series Paper 

This is the outside of the Squash Book





Inside Front


Inside Back
How cute is this. All you do as add Photo's and little notes and it's a gift for a very special person.

But if that very special someone is a child, how about this Squash Book




Again, add a cute pictures of Santa and some loving words from you.
Great keepsake for your very special someone. 
But remember, you can use any Designer Series Paper you like. 

GET AND GO


We still have the Great Opportunity to Join Stampin' Up and receive 2 FREE stamp sets and pre-cut card stock to create 16 cards. 


 Contact me at LDEstampin@yahoo.com with any questions you might have or you can join NOW just click HERE


Joy To the World Paper Pumpkin Kit is Is going to be a great way to start creating. 

And Remember, you can enjoy a relaxing hour or so a month by subscribing yo Paper Pumpkin.
Everything is ready to just stamp and put it together following the instructions in every kit.
Plus your first kit includes a Acrylic Block to mount the stamps. All you need is the Stampin' Seal Adhesive.
 
I also wanted to share pictures of my Beautiful Sand Creek. The walk we did on Saturday was so nice. I'll be walking again and invite everybody to join me.  Here are the pictures.






I hope you don't mind not having a movie, but I promise one is coming as soon as I get brave and do one. 

Have a great day everybody
Blessings and Love Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 

1 comment: