Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Wiley's World Wednesday

 Well hi everybody

It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective. I'm so happy I get to talk to you today, There is so much happening at my house, Mom is working on cards for this weekend and yes I am helping her because sometimes that woman doesn't know what she's doing. Dad is cleaning out the garage which believe me it needed it. He put up some light chains so mom can turn on the lights now. She's very happy. 

And you know what else, we are totally enjoying the cooler weather. It's so nice to walk in the morning because it's not so hot.....mom can walk further and that means I get to sit in my stroller and look at the beautiful fall scenery at her Beautiful Sand Creek. But I have to tell you, it's not really a stroller, It's my Go-Kart.....and it just so happens, mom is the engine. Sometimes she seems to slow down a little bit like she needs more gas. 

I'm going to show you some pictures that mom took, but understand, I had to tell her when to take a picture because she just doesn't know, you have to see where the sun is and make sure everything is perfect. So with that said, here are some pictures we took. Actually all she did is push the button and I said now, now, push the button now. 

 





Don't you think this looks like a Go-Kart? All I need is a steering wheel and then my Engine Mom would have to go where I wanted to go.....she goes the same way day after day after day. And I need variety in my life. 
Well, guess what mom got....a really cute Bird House....It looks like a Yellow Cardinal,...it's so cute but right now the little bird house is trying to be invaded by those crazy Squirrels. They make me so mad. If they do anything  to that Bird House, I'm gonna kick their toboggan.
Here is the picture of the Birdhouse. Let me know what you think okay.

This is another one of those pictures that mom took. She took it through the Window and you can see the screen which makes it hard to see the Squirrel. 

Well there is some Stampin' Up! news that mom made little notes and left them by the keyboard so I guess I better let you know.
Here is it.
In just 1 day, there's gonna be a really great sale on Designer Series Paper. 
Here are the ones that are gonna be on-sale.


The price listed in the photo is the regular price,
The Sale Price for all of these is

SALE PRICE $9.78

Product List 

Isn't this the greatest. I can see lots of projects I can make with these items. Especially while mom is sleeping, that's when I do some of my greatest work.


Also, mom wants me to let you know that Saturday October 3rd is World Card Making Day. I think it would be wonderful for everybody to make a card and send it to somebody who is lonely or worried or just needs a friend during this scary time. So if you have time, make a card and send it to somebody to make them smile..


Mom says you can order the Paper Pumpkin Joy to the World Kit HERE
Well everybody, I gotta get going, mom wants to walk this morning and I have to go with her to make sure she doesn't get lost.

Love and blessings to everybody
Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective and Mom


1 comment:

  1. Wiley you better watch out that squirrel doesn't move into that bird house!! Beautiful pics, see you soon!

    ReplyDelete