Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wiley's World Wednesday

Hi Everybody

It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. and I'm so excited, mom gave me control of the keyboard. And thank goodness because I have so much to tell you. First of all, you probably all know that last Saturday, mom and Donna and Karen went for a walk at Sand Creek. What you probably don't know is I didn't get to go. Know why? Mom says I take too long smelling the flowers. Well I have told everybody before, I'm really smelling for Marijuana. If that stuff is growing illegally, I need to alert the authorities. You might not know it, but I was asked to be a Service Dog....I applied to the Aurora Police Department and was ready to go into training and they told me there would be lots of loud noises from guns and other scary devices. Well you all know how I feel about loud noises, so I said no thank you, but I do think I can serve my country by being an Under Cover Dog. a service dog is much good hiding under the bed. But Now I think I could be an Under-Cover Dog, so I think my new title will be Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.-Detective. Now I think that sounds nice. I wonder what my first under cover job will be....probably looking for a Kleenex that mom tucked under her pillow. Needless to say, I found that Kleenex and chewed it to shreds. No Kleenex is going to get away from me. But back to walking, here is a picture of my new best friend. Stuart the Stroller. Mom was so nice to bring it with us today for our walk. You know a little boy dog's toes can get tired and sometimes the sidewalk is hot. If I had known she had this stroller down stairs all this time, I could have gone on a walk with her and Donna and Karen. I will never let her leave me at home again. I'm demanding all walks all the time. 


Well, now I have to get down to business. Remember that card mom was working on on Monday night for the Tuesday Technique? And do you remember that mess she had all over the table? Well she did finish the card last night and here is the completed project.

This was the outside and she pretty much had it done. Notice how the one reindeer has a Red Nose? I'm told that's Rudolph. He looks like my kind of Reindeer. Just a side note, do you remember when mom went to Norway and they served her Reindeer and she didn't eat it? I'm so happy she didn't, I think Reindeer are really cute and I love them. I'm so proud of mom. I think she ate Mash Potatoes for dinner that night, I wonder if she was really hungry later.


This is the inside of the card where mom shows the rest of the Reindeer.


I think mom is going to design a card like this for one of the October Class Cards. I'll let you know if I find anything out. 



Also, there is only 8 more days of the special if you join Stampin' Up!

Mom has been talking about it, but sometimes I don't think she explains everything right. So here's the low down.

The STARTER KIT is $99.00 but you get $125 worth of FREE merchandise, plus catalog's, and al the other business needs to get you starter.

PLUS this month, you get 2 FREE stamp sets and pre-cut paper to create 16 cards.

I think that makes this month one of the best Stampin' Up! has offered in a long time.

Mom told me if anybody has any questions, they could call or e-mail her, and if you need my help,  just call or e-mail mom and she'll let me know.

And this is the last bit of Stampin' Up! news I have for now.

PAPER PUMPKIN!

You can subscribe to Paper Pumpkin HERE and you've just purchased a fun half hour to an hour worth of fun creativity. Again, mom knows all about this and she can show you some of the previous Paper Pumpkin Subscriptions. They are really fun.....even I help her do them.

Well, mom wants the keyboard, I think she's gonna let everybody know that we love you all and to have a great day.

Love and Blessings

Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.,Detective and Mom






No comments:

Post a Comment