Friday, September 4, 2020

Friday Fun Day

 

Oh my goodness. Did I have fun on Thursday . Thank you to Dawn Griffith for your great tutorials on the first two projects. She is an amazing demonstrator. I remember at one of the Conventions, she had just sold 1 Million dollars in Stampin' Up! product. For that she got to create her own stamp set. She sat at our table during lunch and we all started talking, she was more than wiling to share her knowledge and she even autographed the page her set was on in the Catalog. 

MINI CUBE CARD




This little cutie is called a Mini Cube Card. This one will fit in a regular Medium Size Envelope. Please don't look at the message inside, I kind of put it in crooked. But it is so simple and so much fun to make


CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT

And look at this little ornament. I created this in 1/2 hour.....once I got the dimensions and saw how it was done, Oh My Goodness, sooooooo EASY! This would be a great Christmas Project for Children. 


And here it is on my little tree.

Please ignore the mess behind the tree.  But seriously, how cute is this ornament?
"LITTLE TREAT BOX DIES"

And these little candy holders I've been working on for a couple of days. The possibilities with the 
"Little Treat Box Dies" 





So that was my busyThursday that makes Friday so much fun. 

I want you all to know, that Wiley was involved in creating these Christmas Projects. I'll have tutorials for all the projects as soon as possible. If you'd like the tutorials, please e-mail me at LDEstampin@yahoo.com.


Have a great day everybody and from Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. and me
Love and Blessings.





















No comments:

Post a Comment