Monday, September 28, 2020

Movie Monday - A Foreign Documentary

 Hi Everybody

Today's Movie Monday is a Foreign Documentary. It's from the Nederland which is where I hope to go next year...once we get rid of this crazy COVID 19 or by this  time next year it will be COVID 19 1/2. 

So here is the documentary for Movie Monday.


I have no idea what they're saying but this looks like the Utah Office where it all happens. Enjoy....might need more than Popcorn with this Film

Let me know what you think. 

And it's been a busy weekend at our house. Here's how Saturday started out. 

First my walk at my beautiful Sand Creek, then delivery my orders and off to the grocery store. Soda in the refrigerator and one in the freezer just to cool it off faster. Timer set.....30 minutes later, open freezer....Soda falls out....explodes. The next hour was spent cleaning out the freezer, the floor and everything else in the kitchen. While cleaning behind the Refrigerator, the butter dish fell....cleaned it up, then the Knife block (or whatever you call it) fell on the floor, cleaned it up and it was then I decided I was not going to touch another thing for that day. 

Sunday was a much better day  walking in a very cold morning, then lunch with the kids and a ride through the Arsenal. Saw lots of deer and a few buffalo off in he distance, Wiley the Wonder Dog M,D, Loved it.

Here are some pictures from Saturday and Sunday. 

Sand Creek Saturday Morning

Beautiful Red leaves on Sunday Morning at Sand Creek. 

Wiley stalking the Deer at Rocky Mountain Arsenal.

Wiley Resting in the Back Seat after a busy day counting deer. He says there were thousands. I think maybe only 20 at the most. Plus a few Prairie Dogs scurrying in the field. 
I think the Buffalo must have known Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective was coming because they were way off in he distance. I think hey were afraid of him. Doesn't he look fierce in this picture.

Have a great day everybody and I hope you enjoy the Foreign Documentary.
Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective.





No comments:

Post a Comment