Wednesday, September 2, 2020

Wiley's World Wednesday

 

Well hello everybody, it's me, Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.

Did you notice that I don't have the  Fireman title behind my name.....I decided that job is NOT for me. It is really hard work and I don't think my delicate body could handle it. 

Well let me tell you what happened today. Mom and I were walking at her beautiful Sand Creek headed west like we always do. There was this man sitting in his vehicle and he told mom to be careful because there was a naked man in the field to the west. Now here's mom...."Wiley, come on let's go east" here's me, "give me that crazy man and I'll bite his toboggan".  But eastward we headed and it was a nice walk. Not as exciting, but nice. Then we had to jump over the raging river that I showed you before, and we walked across the boardwalk which is always nice because I know the walk is just about over. You see that picture of me? We were headed west, but it was far away from the crazy man and we were headed back to the car which is my favorite time of the walk. You know something now that I think about it....I bet that man didn't hear the story of Adam and Eve because if he did, he would have know that being naked has not been acceptable since that day when Eve ate that apple and shared it with Adam. Mom told me that were the first man and woman in the whole world. How sad that they couldn't listen to one little request that God ask of them...Oh no, they had to spoil it for the rest of us. I think if we see that man on our next walk, I'll tell him that story and maybe he'll put some clothes on. But probably, we have to pray for him because he is probably homeless and maybe has a mental problem which is really sad. 

Well the rest of my day was really good. I helped dad edge the lawn and I tried to help mom create a card but her creativity is NOWHERE.  I promise you she'll have everything ready for the class this month if I have to create something myself, plus she's working on some other projects too. I think you're really gonna like the one Product Class she's planing. I know I love it but she won't let me say a word. She says if I tell anybody, she won't give me any cookies. I know she's gonna have it ready soon, so I'll wait, besides, I can't do anything to jeopardize my cookie intake.

I have to show you some more cute pictures of me. 


This is me on the patio. I think I was headed for the steps because that's where the squirrels always sit. All I want to do is talk to them and tell them how much I love them. Their fluffy little tails are so cute, it's sort of like my fluffy little tail, but what I really want to know is how they put an entire nut in their mouth? I always need to make sure they are storing food for the winter. All I see them doing is eating the bird seed that falls on the grass....They're gonna get really hungry this winter if they don't get prepared now. And you would think they know it's gonna get cold because it's started being a little chilly already. Mom and I went out on Monday morning and it was only 46 degrees. Brrrrrrr is all I have to say.

Well mom tells me I gotta go so until next Wednesday, have a good day and watch out for that naked man, who knows where he's headed....could be in your neighborhood. 

Love you all
Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.







1 comment:

  1. Dear Dr. Wiley...........you are so cute, but don't get a big head just because I said that. Keep walking your beautiful walk and keep working on that vaccine!! I'll see you at class. DP

    ReplyDelete