Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Wednesday Bingo and oh yea another card.

 Let's get this crazy Bingo Numbers out there.....Here they are.

So here are our numbers for today.

First Number


Second Number
 
That's B-1

and the third number


See the little eyes? How about I-30

Hope this helps. 


And Yes I did do some cards today.

The Halloween Card I Copied almost.


And from Halloween to Sort of Christmas
This is the most fun stamp set. This house is 3 different stamps so you can make any kind of house you want. How cool is that?

In case you're wondering, I got that really cute S'tampin' Up! Cut and Emboss Machine....It's so wonderful and better yet, it's available September. . 


I hope you all have a great day and blessings
Love Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.



No comments:

Post a Comment