Monday, August 3, 2020

Bingo Number and Movie Monday


Oh My Goodness I can't Wait to Play with these little guys. I think this might have to be a special class.
This Suite Will Be Available Tomorrow and You'll be able to use your Bonus Days Coupons. Yea!.

And Now Let's Play Bingo.


How about 

Can you believe this is the only I-18 I could find. There were no really cute ones at all. Let's hope tomorrow's number is better.
Let's hope it gives somebody a blackout.....


Well as you know, Wiley has started telling his story. He will share more, but for now, he just wants to show you this cute picture of him.
The little toy beside him was from Sam the Boy Dog, but he soon let us know he wanted his own...so we got him some but he's really not a stuffed animal kind of boy. 
Have a great day everybody
Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 


No comments:

Post a Comment