Saturday, August 8, 2020

Saturday Feel the ?????? I think it's Bingo Time and Class Reminder time.

 

What's Our Bingo Number Today?????
Can You Say

And do I hear anybody saying.......

Or are we saying

Whatever is happening with your Bingo Card, I hope you're all having a good time. Remember... $10.00 worth of FREE merchandise for the first person to get Bingo....I can't wait and I don't even qualify....but not to worry, I'm not even close. Hope you are.
Well it was a really crazy around here and I still have one more card to create for this month, sooooo hope you don't mind just the Bingo number today.
Oh wait, I got my new Stampin' Up! Cut and Emboss Machine and we've been so busy I haven't even. opened the box yet. What kind of a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator am I? 


Have a great day, love and blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 




2 comments:

  1. Hi everyone.........this is Donna P. I just want to say that I haven't even gotten a regular BINGO on this stupid card!! let alone getting a blackout. I am not lucky, and I'm sure glad I don't have an addiction to this game!! Good Luck..I hope somebody is close to a blackout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2nd pic is me, totally! Lynda at least you have the anticipation of opening your new Machine!! Sorry Donna P. :-(

    ReplyDelete