Thursday, August 6, 2020

Love of Leaves and Oh Yea....BINGO

I wasn't sure about this Stamp Set when I first saw it.....but boy was it fun making this card....once I got started anyway.

The stamp set is called Love of Leaves it comes with Dies. Check out page 49 of the August-December Mini Catalog.
The Bundle Item # 155195  is  $47.50

How about 

Hi Everybody
It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 
Boy did I have a lazy day. First mom and dad left me alone for 2 hours, I had to protect the house and that is not an easy task, but you know me and how brave I am.....I want you to know the house is safe and secure with me the Guard Dog here. But back to the story of my life
You know one of the first things I had to do when I moved in was to figure out how to get up on the bed. I was only 4 pounds and it's not easy jumping, but I soon taught mom and dad how to lift me up and put me on the bed. Boy do I have those two trained. And how about that silly scarf I have to wear.. Boys don't wear scarfs. Well I better let you go, mom has to get to bed and she's pretty tired. Don't ask me why, she did absolutely nothing today. Love you all and please stay safe. Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 


Have a Wonderful Day Everybody
Blessings and Love
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 






1 comment:

  1. I love this card! Don't tell me I need another leaf set!!!! What are the colors?

    ReplyDelete