Friday, August 28, 2020

Friday Fun Day.....and oh Yea! Let's keep talking Stampin' Up!.


Hi everybody. It's Friday and it's Fun day. Just in case you didn't know, these are 2 of Wiley's friends. Don't ask me where he met them. 

Let's do some 
Show and Tell



How about this cute Halloween Card created by Donna P. I think she's as addicted to creating cards as I am. I know T-Bow her cat helps her with her cards, sort of like Wiley helps me. Donna other cat Alice I've only seen once, but I think she helps Donna too. 
Donna has been coming to my classes for since September 2007. She always gets excited about class and makes it a fun afternoon.
Thank you Donna for sharing your cute Halloween Card.


OOPS I forgot. In yesterday's Stampin' Up! information day, I forgot one of the most important announcements. 


Here's how it works. 

The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion is meant to give you additional products to help you get started right away. 

In addition to the already great valued Starter Kit, you will receive precut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use in your first event or if you decide this new adventure is a hobby, lots of pre-cut paper ready to use. 

ADDITIONAL PRODUCTS

  • In addition to the regular starter kit (for $99  you choose $125 worth of products) you will also receive  enough card-stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set—all for your first event, or just for you to start making cards. 

Let's get together and talk and you'll see how EASY and FUN being a 
Stampin' Up! Demonstrator can be.

or click HERE to Join. and Welcome to my Team!.

I unfortunately didn't create a card today, but I want to show you our beautiful Bushes. 
Ric and I were in awe as we watched Shaun Cherry use many trimmers (one for each section and then to use hand clippers to make them just perfect. So without delay, here they are.



Aren't they beautiful. 
and the amazing man who trimmed them....
Shaun Cherry - Cherry Bomb Property Grooming - 720-410-4818
So if you have some crazy looking bushes and you don't know what they're really suppose to look like....call Shaun. He does all sorts of landscaping and the photo's he showed us of his work are beautiful. 
I hope you all have a great Friday everybody and a great weekend.
Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.





 




1 comment:

  1. What an art and talent the trimming of your bushes show! They are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete