Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Tuesday Technique

 Let's Do A

Baby Wipes Technique



Items you will need

·      Baby Wipes

·      Two or Three Dye Re-Inkers

·      Craft Sheet or paper plate

·      Solid Stamp

·      Neutral Cardstock

 

 

Step by Step



Step 1.

Fold the baby wipe in half, and then fold in half again (quartered). Place the baby wipe on a craft sheet or paper plate.


Step 2

Starting with the darkest color of re-inker, start adding drops of it on the baby wipe.

With the second re-inker, add more drops to the wipe.

With the lightest colored re-inker, fill in all the white spaces you have left on the baby wipe.

I used 4 because I felt autumn needed all these colors, you can choose whatever color you want to reflect your feeling of autumn.


Step 3 

Ink up the stamp using this makeshift inkpad.  




Step 4

Stamp the image on the cardstock



Step 5

Finish your project.

Here is the project I did. Keeping it simple to make sure the technique is the spotlight.





Now give it a try and let me see what you’ve done.


Here is a list of the items I used. 


Product List 



Baby Wipes and a little container to put the baby wipe in (as shown in the picture) 

I hope you like this technique. I'm not sure if we've ever done it, but might be one we need to try. It's really. good technique for autumn I think. 

Have a great day everybody and I hope you have a fun time doing time technique. 

Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.



1 comment: