Saturday, August 22, 2020

Christmas Gift - Idea # 1



Heartwarming Hugs Suite


I know I showed this video earlier, but I wanted to share it again. This is a great suite to help you create those special gifts for teachers, co-workers and  friends.

Here is one of the projects I created and I can't wait to work on more. 

I made one cup for this container, and thought I could use the other side to include some teas, cocoa and maybe a few little cookies to go along with it. 
Here are the products I used for this project.
I will first show the suite information, and then use the items I used. 

The Suite.
Product List 

And now, here are the products I used for my project. 


You will also need a die cutting machine. The new Stampin' Up! Cut and Emboss Machine will be available soon. I have used this machine and it is soooooo nice. 

I will have the dimensions and instructions for the above project available soon. Please let me know if you'd like to receive this information. My e-mail address is LDEstampin@yahoo.com
or you can shop HERE

Stay tuned for my second project. What could it be?

Have a great day everybody, 
Blessings and Love
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 


1 comment: