Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunday Relaxing and some really crazy birds.


Happy Sunday Everybody. 

My simple little words for today....

When you can't see the sunshine and it seems lost forever.....be the sunshine.



Oh my goodness. One minute I was listening how to enhance my blog and the next minute....birds everywhere. They were everywhere. Back yard, front yard, on the side. And they were being really active and a little crazy if I do say so myself.  I'm working on uploading a video, but that is a little challenging for me but I'm not giving up. 




This next picture is Ric sitting outside on one of our chairs. I thought the flowers in that area were really pretty and wanted to get this picture.

Cute huh! 

And last but not least, how about a picture of the baby.
Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.  I love this picture of the baby. We were on our way to the Vet's for his yearly checkup. It was a while ago, but still so dog gone cute huh!


Have a very blessed Sunday everybody and remember....
Jesus loves you and so do Wiley and I

.








1 comment: