Sunday, August 2, 2020

Sunday

Have a Very Blessed Sunday Everybody


Amazing Grace

Coming Soon. The New Cut and Score Matching (standard size) will be available in September.



Online Store changes effective August 4, 2020.

Check our this video about the new Online Ordering Procedure. 
If you have any questions, please let me know.
Paper Pumpkin

Here's a short video to watch.



Subscribe before August 10th to receive this month's Paper Pumpkin.

Name World’s Greatest

Details

  • Kit contains enough supplies to create nine cards and coordinating envelopes.
  • Card size: 4-1/4” x 5-1/2” (10.8 x 14 cm)
  • Envelope size: 4-1/2” x 5-3/4” (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
  • Coordinating Colors: Bumblebee, gold, Mint Macaron, Pacific Point, Soft Suede, white
  • The kit’s stamp set includes Distinktive stamps
Click HERE to subscribe.
And now the Bingo Number for today.


HOW ABOUT 

ANOTHER


And double 2's


That's I-22 in English.

And now Wiley is insisting I turn the keyboard over to him. so here is say HI.

Hi Everybody
It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. And boy do I have a lot to tell you today. First of all, how silly is mom to forget about class. So what is the woman has had a lot on her mind....that is no excuse. I have told her that she can't leave her room today until she creates another card. Just an FYI, dad and I might be sleeping along tonight, but I mean it, she has got to get busy. But enough about mom, let's talk about me. I want to show you a photo gallery of little old me and the story behind that story, not some silly story that mom tells you. 
This picture was on June 2, 2012. I was only 4 months old for this picture, It was the last time I saw my brother. We both tried to play together so mom and dad would see we didn't want to be apart, but they said they could only take one of us. And needless to say, it was me that got ripped away from my family. I was so scared, I remember trembling so bad and sure enough that didn't help my stomach so I did the only thing any sick dog could do.....puked all over mom. Dad just laughed, of course he also started speeding faster to get home because you see, I puked in their brand new car.....Not my fault I might add....But just so you all know how my life started with mom and dad. It was not easy at first. 

Well that is my start, mom is now telling me I have to give her back the keyboard. so stay tuned for the next installment of my life.....
Love to all and please stay safe
Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 
Have a wonderful day everybody
Love from me too
Lynda

No comments:

Post a Comment