Friday, August 14, 2020

How about Poinsettia Petals Suite and oh yea Bingo

 

I basically copied this card from Mary Fish. She is so talented . The only difference is I used Gold Berries and she used Red Berries plus a different message.
And now time for Bingo.......


Here we go. 
First Number
And the Second Number
And the Third Number
And our Bonus Number today is

Well,  hope this helps everybody.
I got one  number. Hope you did better than me. 
And now, let's hear from Wiley the Wonder Dog. 

Hi Everybody It's me Wiley The Wonder Dog M.D. How do you like this picture? This picture was taken in the spring when the temperature was tolerable. Now! What is going on? I feel like we're living in you know that bad word that starts with an H and ends with 2 L's and that silly little E in the middle. it is really Hot. Well in case you didn't know, mom and dad have a security system in the house. It is driving me crazy. Every time a door is open I hear Kitchen Door Open, or if dad drops a bag of ice on the floor to loosen up the cubes I hear Glass Break. 
That woman in that little box doesn't miss a thing. Now to get mom and dad to find a way to shut her up.
I am getting a little crazy huh. How about a good story to make everybody happy and smiling.....let me see. well that took me a while but I'm back and here's a good story. Mom filled the bird feeders today and cleaned out the bird bath....you know what I can't understand? Why do those little birds poop in the same bird bath that they take a bath in and they drink the stuff too!  I think that is really disgusting don't you? I have never peed in my bath...it's just not something us dogs do. So I went out to talk to those little devil and you know what they told me? They said please Wiley come play with us in the water and show us how to take a bath or drink some water without pooping in it. What were they thinking? Number one I can't climb up to get in the bird bath and as you all know I hate water. I won't even walk on the sidewalk I there is water on it. So I told them that and you know what they said to me....Na Na Na....Little Wiley's afraid of water. I was so mad at them I just left. You know why I didn't  say something mean back to them? Because mom and dad both said that it takes a bigger dog to walk away from a fight than to fight. I thought that made sense and besides if I do get bigger, I"ll be able to fit in that bird bath and I"ll splash all the water out. Oh I know that's not nice, but those little devils really made me sad. Just don't tell mom my play. She'll put me in a time out.

Well she's coming back in the room so I better close for now. Love you all and I hope you're all staying safe.
Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.



Hi everybody I have a feeling I don't want to read Wiley's world. I just hope he was nice. We have been trying to teach him that love is better than hate. I hope he's listening

I hope you all have a great day and as Wiley says
Love you all and blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D 

No comments:

Post a Comment