Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Wiley's World Wednesday

Hello everybody

It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective and Snake Hunter.

Well it's finally warming up outside and I'm a little happy. Mom and I went for a walk yesterday and believe me 40 degrees felt really good. Then mom and dad has to get bird seed for out little birds. And you know what, we even have a big bird. Not like on Sesame Street, but a big bird compared to our little regular birds. Here is a picture of him/her. Mom says it's a Woodpecker and she and dad bought that silly bird some special food. I hope he gets to ear some of it before the Squirrels find it. And you know what else, mom had to clean out the bird bath....the water was mostly frozen and there was a little poop in it. Now it's nice and clean and mom made it a little warm. I'm sure by this morning, it will be frozen again, but at lease it's clean. 

 Mom and I went for a walk yesterday morning and when we got home, mom started making Doves. She's not sure what she's gonna do with them yet, but don't worry, I'll help her figure something out. 


Don't you think they're cute? She used the Detailed Dove Dies that coordinates with the Dove of Hope Stamp set from Stampin' Up! Here is the information if you'd like to order them.

Product List 
Dove Of Hope Bundle (English)
$49.50

And remember, the  Designer Series Paper Sale only has another 5 days and they it goes up to the regular price again.


And now that I've let you know all the Stampin' Up! news, let me tell you what's happening in my world. 

Well mom and I fed the birds yesterday and they sure were happy because it was so cold outside. You know I'm so happy I have a nice warm home to be in when it's so cold outside. 

Well everybody body Mom and I have lots of work to do today, so we gotta get going. Have a great day and stay safe and warm.

Love and blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective and Snake Hunter.


No comments:

Post a Comment