Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Wiley's World Wednesday

 Hi Everybody

It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective and Snake Hunter.

Well today mom and I went for our walk at our Beautiful Sand Creek. And guess what we saw. A big Cottonwood Tree had fallen down. I think the terrible winds we've had lately made it fall down. The inside was hollow so you know it wasn't very strong. Sort of like old people (but not my mom and dad).

We were so sad. Mom took some pictures so you could see how beautiful it was and how sad we are now.






Isn't that sad? But we did see some beauty at Sand Creek. Isn't this the cutest little flower? 
But wait a minute, isn't winter coming? Why is this little flower blooming now? 
Shouldn't she be covering up with leaves so she doesn't freeze this winter 
when it gets below freezing? 


Well mom did want me to tell you about some Stampin' Up! News.
I know yesterday what told you all about Paper Pumpkin. She got her October Kit today 
so I'm sure she'll be relaxing and putting it together and seeing what additional cards she can make with the extra product. She said it's like getting a present every month. She's really silly about that 
Stampin' Up Stuff. 

So what can I tell you.
This is really a neat Suite coming in November. She sent out the flyer and I know you're all going to
love it. 
Here is the flyer she downloaded for me. Don't tell mom, but I did play with the dies when she went to sleep the other night. I can't wait to sow you my finished project. Later today when she's working
on Paper Pumpkin I'll finish it and have her post it tomorrow. 



I'm not sure if you missed me, but I haven't been here for about an hour. Mom and I went outside 
and sure enough, there were some pop, pop, popping and I got so scared. I've been hiding under 
the bed, but mostly not for me I do this so mom and dad are aware of the danger....because as
you all know, I can't talk English.....Heck I can't even speak French and that's where I came 
from, France. 

Well, mom says I gotta go, we have lots to do today. Stay safe and mostly remember we love you 
and send you lots of hugs.

Wiley the Wonder  Dog M.D., Detective and Snake Hunter, plus mom.





No comments:

Post a Comment