Friday, October 2, 2020

Fun Friday Here We Come -

DESIGNER SERIES PAPER SALE.

 

How Much Fun is This.

Designer Series Paper On-Sale

15% off.

This is a great time to stock up. 

Here are the Designer Series Papers that are available on this sale are listed below. 


SALE PRICE $9.78


Product List 

Here is another card we'll be creating at class this month. 


I Created the card using the Wishes & Wonder Bundle.
Come to class or do my walk-through to create this beautiful card.
Send me an e-mail if you're interested. LDEstampin@yahoo.com
I'll have all the details at class along with the instructions via e-mail after class.

I have a lot of new ideas coming your way and here are just a few.
  1.  I'm working on a Facebook Live Class....Working on the day and time and making sure I know what I'm doing. Believe me, there will be bloopers, but one day I'll be an expert. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Stay tuned for more information.
  2. I will haveTO-GO Kits available for each class.  The embossing and die cutting will be done, but I can't stamp any of the images so . If you have a similar stamp set, you can use it, or the stamp set/bundle shown on the card will be available for sale. (Cost and postage will be announced with each kit)
  3. I would love to hold a Stampin' Party for your friends and/or family. We would create one card and you would get the hostess rewards. Just let me know when you'd like to have the party and we'll work together to come up with the card you'd like to create

Well that's looks like a pretty good start. More information will be coming on all the ideas listed above.

Have a great day everybody and 
Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective







No comments:

Post a Comment