Monday, October 12, 2020

Monday Movies

 



In The Pines Demonstrations - This video does not have sound. 


Product List 

    

In The Pines Bundle
$51.25
And remember the Curvy Celebration Suite I was talking about.
Well I played a little bit with it and here's what I came up with.

This is only one of the stamp set, there are actually 2 stamp sets in the suite. 
One is Quiet Curvy Stamp Set
the other is
Curvy Christmas Stamp Set.
Then there's are the dies and the designer series paper.
It's a great buy for $70.50 for everything....That's a 10% discount. 
This stap set is available from November 3rd through and including January 4th. 

Wiley says hi to everybody and wants you to know he is feeling much better. Although he has found new and improved ways to try NOT to take his medicine. He ate the last of his breakfast medicine about 10 minus before is evening medicine was due.
We are coping is all I can say.
This is Wiley in his I'm sick stance. He wants so much sympathy and yes he gets it. 


Have a great day everybody and from Wiley and me.
Love and Blessings.


1 comment:

  1. Wiley I am so sorry you are unwell, :-( I hate taking medicine too but sometimes it is a good thing. Love you!

    ReplyDelete