Monday, October 19, 2020

Monday Movies - Stampin' Up Style

The Peace and Joy Bundle From Stampin' Up!

 



Isn't this a fun bundle. is the product number. 

Product List


Peace & Joy Bundle

$45.00


Hi Everybody
It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective, Snake Hunter. Peace and Joy is one of my favorite sets. Mainly because of the words. Peace, Joy and Bright.
Yesterday, I was at peace. It was cold and I knew mom and I would not be taking a walk, they all of a sudden, there was Joy in my life....A very special friend was coming to see me. She used the excuse she had to pickup her order, but I know she really wanted to see me and rub my ears. I haven't seen my special friend because of that bad Covid-19, and for her to come today to just see me, made my heart very bright. And look at that, the 3 main words in this stamp set. Peace, Joy and Bright. So yesterday was a great day for me as I hope it was for you. 
Mom wants the keyboard back, so I'll talk to you all on Wednesday. 
Here is the latest picture of me. Aren't I still the cutest,.

Wait just a minute, before I give the keyboard back to mom, I want to show you some scary pictures of the fires. They are so scary.



So Remember, to stay in and safe.
Join me tomorrow for Technique Tuesday. Have a wonderful day
Blessings and Love
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective, Snake Hunter.

No comments:

Post a Comment