Thursday, October 22, 2020

Thursday's Thoughts from Stampin' Up!

 

Designer Series Paper Sale

Oh my goodness, we only have 9 more days to take advantage of the Designer Series Paper Discount. Boy has this month gone by fast! 


Here is the list of Designer Series Paper that is on sale.

Remember the sale price.

$11.50 - $9.78

$21.00 - $17.85

Product List 



In case you're wondering why I've been working on lately, it's an Advent Calendar done using the Little Treat Box Dies found on page 70 of the August-December Mini Catalog.
Here is a picture of the 20 boxes I've done so far....only 5 more to do. I wonder what they will be? 


I'll have individual pictures when I get them done. I used the Card Display Rack that is on page 41 of the August-December Mini Catalog.

Product List 
    

Have a great day everybody, Wiley and I are going to work on the Advent Calendar see what the final Calendar will look like. 
Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley The Wonder Dog M.D., Detective, Snake Hunter.




No comments:

Post a Comment