Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Wiley's World Wednesday

Hi Everybody, It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M,D., Detective.
Boy did I have fun yesterday. Mom and I went for a walk at Sand Creek. Mom took some pictures of the leaves changing colors and she sort of explained it to me.....It's called Photosynthesis This is the process by which green plants and some other organisms use sunlight to synthesize foods from carbon dioxide and water. Photosynthesis in plants generally involves the green pigment chlorophyll and generates oxygen as a byproduct. Isn't that amazing. I always thought its was because it was getting cold outside. But no that's not the reason. You would think as a doctor I would know that sort of stuff....I wonder if I missed that class? Well anyway, here are some really pretty pictures.

             
You know what else, mom takes me eery day with her because she puts me in the stroller when she sees my little paws are getting tired. But today, there were these 2 really big dogs and they were so powerful, their mom could not hold them back. The biggest dog almost got to the stroller with little ole me inside, but fortunately, she held him back and mom walked really fast. I really think it's sad that mom's and dad's don't pay attention to their babies....I could have been seriously killed. 

I"m not sure if everybody knows, but Stampin' Up has these Memories & More Card Packs, they're really good for helping make photo albums, but you can also use them to make cards. Here is a little information from Sara Douglas who is the CEO of Stampin' Up! She explains everything better than I can and you all know sometimes mom doesn't have a clue. 

Did you know that our Memories & More Card Packs can be used for so much more than convenient and coordinated cardmaking? With double-sided patterned cards, sticker sheets, die-cut elements, and specialty paper, you can create memory albums, scrapbook pages, and unique paper projects.
This season, use the Wonder of the Season Memories & More Card Pack to create classic Christmas cards and capture merry memories! The pack’s glimmering gold accents and festive paper pieces will help you make a magical holiday you’ll never forget.
To see more of this cheerful Christmas card pack, click here:


Well mom wanted me to show you some of the cards she made using "The World of Good Memories & More Card Pack" Not bad huh.


Also, remember that new Suite that's gonna be available in November. 
Mom ordered it so she can make up some cards and show you how cute it is. I really don't understand why everything is cute to her. I can't even try to explain it. But here is some information on it.

Everything in the stamp set is curvy. We'll have more pictures soon, mom hasn't figured out how to down load them....really she can't even find them....
Well everybody, mom says I have to get busy and get some work done. I hope you all have a wonderful day and remember mom and I send you blessings and we love you lots.
Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective and mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment