Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Where did the Tuesday Technique Go? and Wiley's World Wednesday.

(This is how I Felt Monday and Tuesday)

Hi everybody, it's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective, Snake Hunter.

Boy did I have a lazy, hazy kind of day on Monday and Tuesday. I don't think I did a lot, but understand I am a little sick. I have this crazy bug inside me (NOT COVID) and the medicine is making me a little queezy in my stomach. And I have to apologize for mom not doing a Tuesday Technique class, I promise I'll help her do one for Thursday. She was taking care of me and I'm so happy about that. It's not fun having a belly ache. 

Mom also wanted me to let you know about some Stampin' Up! Specials happening now, and some coming up. I most admit they are pretty exciting.



I know mom told you which ones are available in this sale, but just in case, here they are again. Product List 


Don't you think this is really a good deal? If you need to order anything, please let mom know, she can order them for you, or you can go online HERE

And you know what else? There is a really fun stamp set coming in November. Mom has been playing with it in-between making care of me, and here is some of the information.


Did she show you the card she created? Believe me, I had to tell her how to do everything. 
But I let her pretend it was all her idea. That's what a nice guy I am.



Well Everybody, Mom has to get busy today so I have to say goodbye and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Love and Blessings 
Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D., Detective & Snake Hunter and mom

No comments:

Post a Comment