Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Wiley World's Wednesday

 Hi Everybody

It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog and boy have I been busy. 


Okay, it was kind of scary too. Sure enough, the 4th of July has been over for a little while and what do I hear last night? Either fireworks or guns. So needless to say, I had to hide under my pillow. Well fortunately the noise didn't last long and I did get to sleep a little while last night. But that didn't help me when I had to do some stampin today. Mom had to go to the dentist and get her hair cut, so she was gone most of the day. So, here are some really simple cards I made using one of the new stamp sets coming in the January-June Mini Catalog. The stamp set is called "Enjoy the Moment" . Remember, don't tell mom because we're not suppose to show you these yet. 





Do you think they're a little cute? Mom does too and I know she's gonna make me stand in the corner all day for showing you these. But I had fun making them and since I'm a beginner, I think they look good and they were REALLY EASY.  There isn't any ordering information yet because we can't order them yet.

Oh yea, if I do have to stand in the corner, she will regret it, because I'll make sure she has to take me outside all nigh long.....I have my ways of making her pay. 

Well everybody I better get going. But first, please remember today is Veterans Day and we need to honor the men and women who protect us every day from foreign and domestic terrorist....

I thank them all from the bottom of my heart and even tough it's little, it's full with love or them. 




Blessings and love from me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. and my mom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment