Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Tuesday Technique Cute little Christmas Boxes....

 Let's make a little, little box.

And believe me, this is the cutest little box
First I'll show you the box and then I'll explain the mechanics. 
The first picture is the box flat on the wood, 
The Second one is the box standing up. 






How cute is this? And now here's the mechanics....So Easy



1. Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 6" x 6" and score 1 3/8", 2 3/4", 4 1/8" and 5 1/2". 
2. Add tear and tape to the 1/2" piece. Score the bottom of the box at 1 3/8". 
3. Note the 1/2" on the bottom of the box is cut. Now you can tape it together. 
4. Pinch the top of the box and punch a small hole in the top to add the ribbon. 
Decorate your box however you would like based on the designer series paper you choose. 
for mine, I used the berries from the Poinsettia Dies and the greeting from Itty Bitty Christmas.
Make it as festive as you'd like. You can also add name tags to the top and use it as Nut Cups for your Christmas Dinner. 

Wait till tomorrow when Wiley shows you the cute little gift boxes he helped me make.....
I had to do the cutting, and scoring and taping, but believe me he was very helpful.

Have a great day everybody.
Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 




No comments:

Post a Comment