Monday, November 23, 2020

Monday Movies and Merry and Bright Online Extravaganza YEA

 Quite Curvy Bundle

This special is only available through November 30th, Then The Quite Curvy Bundle won't be available until the Mini Catalog in January. 

MERRY AND BRIGHT ONLINE EXTRAVAGANZA


Some items are not available. Check the out here. 

But oh my goodness, I can't wait till Tuesday, there are some items I've been eyeing and now it's gonna happen, they are gonna be mine.

And how about some Paper Pumpkin FUN. 

Click to subscribe to this monthly crafting in a box opportunity. 
It's ONLY $22.00 a month and all the work is done for you.

And I did a little stamping this weekend. Here is a very simple card I created using the Autumn Essential bundle. 


And yes Wiley the Wonder Dog and I went walking this weekend. it was a little short on Saturday because he just didn't feel like walking and since he was a little sick that morning, I cut him some slack.
Here is the picture of him laying on his dad's jacket on bed. Resting and resting.

Have a great day everybody and Happy Stamping 
Love and Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.


No comments:

Post a Comment