Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Wednesday's With Wiley's World.

 Hi Everybody

It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog and I wanted to show you a picture of me and how Exhausted I was on Tuesday Night. 


First mom made some cute Christmas projects, which was easy, because I cut and scored everything and all she had to do was glue them together. how simple is that I ask.


Aren't these cute. It's  a Stack-A-Package....which means there are gonna be 3 presents in there for me. 

And I know mom showed you the little tiny boxes and here they are again. 


Well after that, we went to Our Beautiful Sand Creek for a walk. We saw these beautiful clouds and dad said he's happy he's not up there flying, but here are the clouds I took a picture of and I'm sure you'll love it.



Aren't they beautiful? Mom said I took a really great picture. But then what do you know. 
We came home and mom decided to make pumpkin rolls for her friends at Children's Hospital.. 
She made 7 of those things and it took her all day, which means I was in the kitchen measuring and cracking eggs and getting them out of the oven and trying to roll them up so they could cool and then making the cream cheese filling....oh my goodness, I was exhausted. That picture at the top of this blog is me last night. 

Well that pretty much was my day yesterday. I know mom will have some Stampin' Up! news for 
you and I'll check it over to make sure she doesn't goof.

Have a great day and mom and I which you many blessings and love you to pieces.

Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 
and my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment