Saturday, November 7, 2020

Where have I Been? Onstage at Home of course

 Hi Everybody

I'm sorry I've been MIA for the last two days. I've been attending Stampin" Up! OnStage at Home and learning and seeing lots of new products. 

I want to share some cards I created today during OnStage....believe me I am so out of my comfort zone with these cards. These are from the Stampin et Dragonfly Garden that comes with a Dragonfly Punch and some Mossy Meadow Twine and really cute lady bugs as shown on the green card....I'm so looking forward to sharing these products with you.


These products are not available to purchase yet, but wait till December 1st, then we're off and stamping. 
I used mossy Meadow, Blackberry Bliss and Misty Moonlight....plus the coordinating Designer Series Paper.  Shown Below

And Oh My Gosh....Look at those little Lady Bugs on theMossy Meadow Card. Too Cute!


Today at OnStage At Home was so much fun....and we learned so much and saw so many new products....Wait till you see it! 

This next picture shows my little helper. When I would get stuck, he helped me figure everything out. He's such a good boy. 

He was sitting obnoxiously the plastic container that I sit my feet on. He wasn't there long, just long enough to help me eat my lunch....which was a little different than when we're live and close to the 5000 other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators

Well I hope you all have a good day and we'll see you tomorrow.
Have a great day.
Love and blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 



1 comment: