Friday, March 11, 2022

Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.

 Hi Everybody

It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. and boy have I been busy. It's been so cold lately that mom can't leave me alone outside in case I'll freeze. It's not easy for a little boy dog to be out in the cold when I don't have any boots to wear. 

I never see mom or dad go outside without any boots, but oh no I can't have any. Here's a picture of me begging to come into the house to get my little toes warm.



Boy it was really cold huh. I heard it got below zero last night and I believe it. I'm so thankful I have a home to keep warm in. I know I am truly blessed, 
I'll be checking in every so often to let you know how I'm doing and how thankful I am for all that I have

Be thankful for all the things you've been given as I am.

Blessings and Love
Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.



No comments:

Post a Comment