Monday, March 14, 2022

Flowering Rain Boots

 Playing with Stampin' Up!'s Flowering Rain Boots Bundle.

My first idea was to keep it simple....Can't wait to see what else happens with this stamp set.

I like the flower colors on the first one, but love the added design on the second one. We'll see what # 3 brings.



Here's what I did:

Thick Basic White Card Stock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored at 4 1/4"

Smoky Slate Card Stock 3 7/8" x 5 1/8" attached to the card base using Stampin' Seal.

Basic White Card Stock 3 3/4" x 5" for the card front. Using the Butterflies and Flowers Layering Decorative Mask, sponge some Smoke Slate lightly in the center of this card. Remember very lightly.

On a scrap piece of Smoky Slate, die cut the decorative border and weave the Petal Pink ribbon that is in the Cotton Ribbon Combo Pack through it. Start at each end with a piece of decorative border with the ribbon and when you meet in the middle. Once I got the border tacked down Using Multi-Purpose Glue and Mini Glue dots to the left side of the card front, tie a bow. 

I stamped the various pieces of the design as follows. The message-  Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink. The Stem - Old Olive Classic Ink. Water Can - Smoky Slate Classic Ink. On the first card I stamped the flowers using Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink and the 2nd card I used Petal Pink Classic Ink.....Your choice. 

To make sure I knew where everything was going, I attached the Water Can with Stampin' Dimensionals first. I kept the Dimensionals towards the lower part of the design and then added the stems using Multi-Purpose Glue.  Attach the flowers using the Mini Stampin' Dimensionals and add to the top of the stems.

 Die cut the garden tool using Basic Gray and add to the card as shown of where you would like. 

We'll be creating a card in my April Stamp Class using this bundle....Something similar, but different. Does that even make sense?

Here is a list of the products I used. You can order through my 24/7 online store Here

Product List 


Have a great day and if you have any questions, please e-mail me at LDEstampin@yahoo.com.

Blessings
Lynda and Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D.


This is Wiley and his Idea of what Monday's look like. 




1 comment:

  1. Such a cute stamp set, and using those mask/stencils again!! Stay safe and warm Wiley xoxo

    ReplyDelete