Wednesday, March 23, 2022

It's Me Wiley The Wonder Dog M.D. and Stamper Extraordinaire

 

Hi Everybody


It's me Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. and boy have I been busy. Do you see this silly Rabbit. He's whispering in my ear and telling me what he's up to for Easter. Seems  he has a lot of Easter eggs to hide and he needs my help. So I think mom is going to have to take care stamping all by herself. I sure hope she can do it. But seriously, back to me. 
I know Easter is on April 17th and I sure hope we don't have to hide the Easter eggs in the snow. 
You see this picture? I bet you wonder why the Easter Bunny is on my back huh! I wondered the same thing and here's what he said. "Wiley, if I get tired, you need to carry me through so we can get all the Easter Eggs to all the children in the world" Well now it all makes sense. I'm so excited. To be asked by the Easter Bunny to do such an important job is really an honor. 

Well I better get busy, I have lots of work to do to get ready to help the Easter Bunny, plus I do have to keep an eye on mom so she can get ready for her class.

Plus here's more information mom asked me to pass on.
CHECK OUT THE STAMPIN' UP! RETIRING LIST 
Mom is going to post it tomorrow after 1:00 p.m.

Now that's all of stamping I have to talk about.



Wiley the Wonder Dog M.D. 

Have a good day and blessings
Lynda Emerson
If you have any questions, please e-mail me at LDEstampin@yahoo.com.



 

1 comment: